Etsy Love

I was browsing Etsy for some Christmas ornaments since Nick and I have, between us, three. We are only getting a baby Christmas tree this year, but I still wanted to start to grow our ornament collection and what better place to look than Etsy.

Of course, being Etsy, I found so much more than just ornaments. So, I thought I would share with you my favorites.

These (by TimberGreenWoods) were the ornaments we ended up getting. We got the set of 15, so I think it will fill up our tiny tree just enough that it doesn't look pathetic. And I think they are a unique and charming start to our collection.



I also found this travertine trivet. Perfect for the family cook.


These bird bowls would also make a perfect gift.


What are some of your favorite places to get holiday decor?

1 lovely comments:

  1. Good finds! Thanks a lot though - now I'm going to spend the rest of my evening on etsy...LOVE that site!

    ReplyDelete