The August Break, 2011

I've been crazy busy lately. The hubs has been working crazy, hard, long hours and I was working in the kitchen at a local ranch that hosts summer camps for kids most of July. Needless to say, this month has flown by so quickly - but in the most fun way possible.


But in order to get my real life in order, and spend some very necessary time with the hubs, I'm going to be taking part in the August Break of 2011. If you haven't heard of it, it's basically a time when you can post a picture each day, Monday through Friday, with or without words. There aren't really rules, per se, so it takes the pressure off of regular blogging while you can re-energize and come back with even greater posts in the future. Since there aren't really rules, you can probably expect a few posts scattered in between the pictures.

1 lovely comments:

  1. I like that idea! I'm contemplating your 21 day idea too, but not sure what I want to do or not do for 21 days.

    Your photos from the summer camp are fantastic! Looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete