Blog Love and a Hello from the Road

We're still gypsies, traveling around the country with a suitcase. I can't wait until we get settled in our new home later this month so that we get our kitchen back. We've been eating out a ton and I miss having a space of our own to cook in. There have also been some delicious looking recipes posted recently that I can't wait to try (check them out after the photos).






Margarita Fish Tacos from Food for My Family
Watermelon Raspberry Granita from Kitchen Konfidence
Chili Lime Sweet Potato Taquitos from The College Culinarian
Better Than Fried Artichokes from Eat, Live, Run
Cauliflower Patties from Recipes from Europe
Orange Cinnamon Rolls from Foodies at Home
Tiramisu Cupcakes from Eat, Live, Run
White chocolate Covered Crispy Peanut Butter Eggs from Lemongrove Avenue
Cake Pops from Andrea the Kitchen Witch
DIY Saltwater Taffy from Creature Comforts
Honey Pie from Cocina Diary
Portobello Fries from The College Culinarian
Avocado & Grapefruit Salad from A Cozy Kitchen
Whipped Cream and Blackberry Tarts from Cocina Diary
Vanilla Bean Bundt Cake from Andrea the Kitchen Witch
Lemon Corn Waffles with Blueberry Sauce from Lemongrove Avenue
Homemade Shamrock Shake from The Brown Eyed Baker
Baked Doughnuts with Cinnamon Sugar from The Brown Eyed Baker
Honey Yogurt Ice Cream from Bojon Gourmet
Vanilla Honey Peanut Butter from The Comfort of Cooking
Italian Strawberry Creme Cake from The Comfort of Cooking
Avocado Ice Cream from Two Peas in Their Pod

Also, some very cute decor ideas:

DIY hanging mason jars from Going Home to Roost
DIY Repurpose Books into Picture Frames from Creature Comforts

And just in case you haven't noticed - I have re-done and re-published my "Daily Reads" page, which includes many of the blogs above and many more worth checking out! 

2 lovely comments:

  1. Love this recipe round-up Jess!! I wish I wasn't at work... I want to look at every single one! Safe travels my dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the blog love and the other recipe links. You guys are too cute! I am loving the polaroids. Adorable.

    Angie
    Cocina Diary

    ReplyDelete